Saturday 26 May 2012

Etsy Favourites



Mooshy belly bunny  - Holly at chezbeeperbebe, lots of cute ideas and patterns.
White rabbit embroidery pattern set - Mollie at Wild olive, she taught me how to embroider.
Cute crochet baby booties - Tara at Easymakesmehappy, lovely patterns great to learn to crochet with.
Burlap basket pattern - Maya at Mayamade, great for repurposing inspiration. Has a new book out!
Mallory cowl knitting pattern - Shannon at luvinthemommyhood, bet you know her already, fab blog!


I like to check in on lots of different blogs.  I first started searching through blogs a couple of years ago for tutorials and inspiration to help me get started at making things.  Then you kind of get hooked and start to feel like you get to know the people behind them a little more, and then it's not just about crafting but about other peoples lives.  There are a lot of really nice people out there that give so much on their blog. Ideas, tutorials, advice, and inspiration.  Many have shops or use their blog as a way to make a living.  Either way, what I have got from them, personally, in terms of learning new skills, and them giving me confidence in my creativity,  I couldn't put a price on it.  So I often like to purchase a little something that they make or provide.  whether it a pattern or an item.  I suppose it is just a way that I can show my gratitude for all the lovely things that they have given to me over the years for free.  So there is my Etsy Favourites from the shops of some of my favourite bloggers!

And, no I have not been endorsed by any one of them to promote their site or shop.  In fact I am pretty sure that none of them know who the heck I am! being just a small fry -  shame I would love to be friends with them all! :(

I also have many more favourite blogs that don't have Etsy shops and I am planning on posting about why I love them so much.  I would love to do one of those interview things with some of them...how do you get to do that?  Anyone know?  Let me know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment