Wednesday 14 September 2011

Boots, boots, Lovely boots!

I have been seeing lots of gorgeous brown leather boots all over Pinterest, ready for the new season.
Source: flickr.com via Lucy on Pinterest

                                                                                                            Source: gallery.me.com via Lucy on Pinterest


                                                                                     Source: None via Lucy on Pinterest

                                                                      Source: blog.lescomposantes.com via Lucy on Pinterest

Last year I was so annoyed that I didn't get any, so I just HAD to have some for this Autumn/Winter.  I know that I will wear them with everything. Skinny jeans, leggings and a long top, dresses, skirts, the lot! ( the husband says, I better had!)  So here they are!



Another thing ticked of my Pinterest boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment