Friday 2 September 2011

Pinterest oh sweet pinterest...

Oh, I know that you have all heard Pinterest. And that you too are hooked!  I used to try to scribble down all the sites that I had seen ideas of things to make etc in little notebooks, but since Pinterest has come along I don't need to bother searching for where the tutorial for this was or that was.  However I have now found that I spend more time on Pinterest oohing and aaarring and repining than I do actually making anything!


                                                                    Source: kimboscrafts.blogspot.com via Lucy on Pinterest


                                                                              Source: tumblr.com via Lucy on Pinterest


                                                                         Source: blogntell.blogspot.com via Lucy on Pinterest


Look, I even found some sweet graphics to show what I mean!  So after spending more time this week on Pinterest than at my sewing machine, I have decided to challenge myself to do what I wanted to use Pinterest for. The inspiration to make stuff!  Each week I will make sure that I do or make or cook at least 1 thing that I have pinned on my boards.  So there, I've said it. So now I will have to do it! eeeek!

mmmm... must just browse my boards to see what I must make. (he he he!)

No comments:

Post a Comment